Wellness Tools!

Home Forums Online WRAP Community General Discussion Wellness Tools!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Josh Helton
    Participant

What is your favorite wellness tool? What’s your favorite one you’ve used today?

I had a hobby day with a friend today and did some painting.

Randy oliver
    Participant

My favorite is walking . it helps my focus on something other than my mind. I have another thing I like to do is meditate at night.

Sarah Lynn
    Participant

My favorite is taking care of my flower garden and taking time to enjoy all the colors and fragrances.

Angela Clarke
    Participant

`My daily wellness tool is reading a devotional and sitting quietly for 10 minutes before starting my day. My new wellness tool is 2-3 days at the gym. Haven’t met the 3 day mark yet…

Coloring helps me tremendously as well as walk

Leah
    Participant

My new favorite wellness tool is bike riding
    . I also pray and or meditate and take long showers or a warm bath! That helps me sleep better as well!

Rhiannon
    Participant

I love looking at nature. And (trying) to take photo’s of it. They help me feel grounded and i can share my pics with other folks. 🙂

Josa
    Participant

I enjoy reading but find my days too short and my days off are for playing catch up…I see I dont have one anymore.

Chris Planzer
    Participant

Wellness tool? I guess for me it’s listening to music and play my imagination while doing so. Sometimes I move along it, I wouldn’t say dance. I let my emotions flow und feel deep desires that come up to the surface. Ever since my early childhood living in fantasy stories has been a part of me.

Sasha Lynn
    Participant

Love this discussion! It’s giving me ideas. For me it is planting and growing flowers, and photographing flowers/nature. It reminds me there is something beautiful in the world and takes me away from my own worries.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.