We’re always ready to help answer your questions and connect you to the WRAP resources you need.
You may find exactly what you’re looking for on this page. Use the quick links to jump to answers to the most common questions folks ask when they contact us.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, submit the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
General Bookstore Questions
For general questions about the WRAP bookstore or which publications might be most helpful for you or someone you care about, we’re here to help!
If you have a question about an order you have placed, want to place a bulk order or custom order, or are having trouble ordering, let us know.
Information About Co-Facilitator Training and Workshops
Are you interested in becoming a certified WRAP Co-Facilitator or learning more about WRAP? Our licensed training partner, the Copeland Center, can help you find and sign up for the next training that works for you.
Finding a WRAP Co-Facilitator
If you’d like to connect with a certified WRAP Co-Facilitator or Advanced Level Co-Facilitator in the United States or internationally, we’ve got you covered!
NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
If you need to talk to someone for support, please reach out to your local warmline. For a list or warmlines by U.S. state, visit the National Warmline Directory.
Experiencing a Crisis?
If you are experiencing a crisis and need immediate assistance, please reach out to any of the following resources for qualified support:
- Emergency Medical Services (United States): 911
- National Human Services Center Hotline (United States): 211
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- IMALIVE Online Crisis Support Network (visit the site and click to chat)
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- TrevorLifeline for LGBTQ+ youth: 1-866-488-7386
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) National Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
For a full list of U.S. hotlines, check out PleaseLive.