We’re always ready to help answer your questions and connect you to the WRAP resources you need.
You may find exactly what you’re looking for on this page. Use the quick links to jump to answers to the most common questions folks ask when they contact us.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, submit the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Facilitator Information: Are you interested in becoming a certified WRAP Facilitator or Advanced Level Facilitator? Contact us for information about upcoming trainings. If you need to recertify, contact us today!
Finding a certified WRAP Facilitator
If you’d like to connect with a certified WRAP Facilitator or Advanced Level Facilitator in the United States or internationally, we’ve got you covered!
Experiencing a Crisis?
If you are experiencing a crisis and need immediate assistance, please reach out to any of the following resources for qualified support:
- Emergency Medical Services (United States): 911
- National Human Services Center Hotline (United States): 211
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- IMALIVE Online Crisis Support Network (visit the site and click to chat)
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- TrevorLifeline for LGBTQ+ youth: 1-866-488-7386
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) National Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
For a full list of U.S. hotlines, check out PleaseLive.