- WRAP as Evidence-Based Practice by Judith Cook
- Building the Research Base for Peer-Led Services: Ohio Statewide WRAP Study Presented by, Judith A. Cook, Carol Bailey Floyd
- Effect of Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Participation on Psychiatric Symptoms, Sense of Hope, and Recovery
- Vermont Recovery Education Project
- Mental Illness Self-Management Through Wellness Recovery Action Planning by Judith Cook, Ph.D.
- WRAP Research Reports Overwhelmingly Positive Results, by, The Scottish Recovery Network
- Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial of Mental Illness Self-management Using Wellness Recovery Action Planning by, Judith A. Cook, Mary Ellen Copeland, Jessica A. Jonikas, Marie M. Hamilton, Lisa A. Razzano, Dennis D. Grey, Carol B. Floyd, Walter B. Hudson, Rachel T. Macfarlane, Tina M. Carter, and Sherry Boyd
Mary Ellen Copeland, PhD, developed Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) with a group of people with lived experience who were attending a mental health recovery workshop in 1997. She is the original author of the WRAP Red Book, as well as dozens of other WRAP books and materials. She has dedicated the last 30 years of her life to learning from people who have mental health issues; discovering the simple, safe, non-invasive ways they get well, stay well, and move forward in their lives; and then sharing what she has learned with others through keynote addresses, trainings, and the development of books, curriculums, and other resources. Now that she is retired, and that, as she intended, others are continuing to share what she has learned, she continues to learn from those who have mental health issues and those who support them. She is a frequent contributor to this site.