Next time you visit the WRAP Bookstore at wrapandrecoverybooks.com, you’ll notice that things look a little different. That’s because we’re updating our site to make it easier for you to find the resources you need and to decide which of our materials are right for you. Here are some of the new features you’ll find when you head over to the bookstore:
- Featured items on the bookstore homepage, putting the most popular books front and center so you can find them more easily.
- Sales and special announcements now appear in the top right corner so you never miss a special discount or news about a current event or opportunity—like the WRAP Community Survey we are currently running and the bookstore discount you receive if you complete it.
- Product descriptions for everything in our catalog have been updated to better describe each item, who it’s for, and what special features it offers so you know you’re getting the right resource.
- “All Products” now has a streamlined view that allows you to see a quick snapshot of each book and to click a “read more” link for a pop-up window with more detailed information.
- Product recommendations in the “read more” pop-ups show you other materials that go along with the book you’re currently looking at so you have a better sense of the WRAP resources that might meet your needs.
- Streamlined navigation on the left side of the bookstore with simpler product categories so you don’t have to dig to find the right books.
We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience with WRAP and the WRAP websites, wrapandrecoverybooks.com and mentalhealthrecovery.com. Please send your feedback and suggestions to us through our contact form and keep your eyes peeled for more website enhancements in the coming months!
Don’t Forget to Share Your Voice
Our WRAP Community Survey is still open for your input! We want to hear from YOU, whether you’re using WRAP for your own wellness, facilitating WRAP groups, administering or managing a program that incorporates WRAP, or some combination of those roles. Click this link to begin the survey. In 10–15 minutes, share how you’re using WRAP and what impact it has had on your life. Your input will help shape the future of WRAP by building the evidence base around what we know is true: WRAP works for everyone!
As a thank-you for participating, you’ll receive a code for a one-time discount of 15% off your purchase of $20 or more at wrapandrecoverybooks.com after you submit your responses. Click this link to begin the survey.
The survey is completely anonymous. Please share the survey link with your friends and colleagues who use WRAP! The more voices we have, the better!
Kristen King is a certified coach and a certified WRAP co-facilitator who specializes in helping people break free from perfectionism, people-pleasing, and overwhelm — especially in business and entrepreneurship. She’s the former Director of Digital Strategy at Advocates for Human Potential, Inc., where she worked 2009-2021, and now runs a full-time coaching practice that includes working 1:1 and with groups. Kristen has been using WRAP since 2010 and was first certified as a WRAP Co-Facilitator in 2011. She lives high in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, USA, with her husband, their twins, two dogs, and two cats. She is really, really good at karaoke. Find Kristen online at kristenking.com.