Individuals and organizations across the world use WRAP to increase their own and their communities’ wellness. Check out these stories of how WRAP is being used by organizations and transforming mental health care.
- WRAP in the Criminal Justice System
- Program Models of Evidence Based Practice
- Involuntary Commitment and Recovery: An Innovative Mental Health Peer Support Program
- Enfoque En Recuperación-Unidos, Inc. (FOR-U)
- Sefton Recovery Group Experience and Vision, Merseyside, England
- WRAP Transformation, Keystone, PA
- Funding WRAP Start-Up, W. V.
- WRAP in Contra Costa County, CA
- WRAP and Growth of Individuals, Great Falls, MT
- How WRAP Changed My Life
- The Power of WRAP as a Transformative Recovery Tool, Toronto, Canada
- Mental Health Recovery and WRAP in an In-Patient Setting by Ken Braiterman
- Sandra McQueen-Baker: WRAP Works for Anybody by Carol Bailey Floyd
Is your organization using WRAP to support recovery and well-being? Please share your story with us- firstname.lastname@example.org
- WRAP as Evidence-Based Practice by Judith Cook
- Building the Research Base for Peer-Led Services: Ohio Statewide WRAP Study Presented by, Judith A. Cook, Carol Bailey Floyd
- Vermont Recovery Education Project
- Mental Illness Self-Management Through Wellness Recovery Action Planning by Judith Cook, Ph.D.
- WRAP Research Reports Overwhelmingly Positive Results, by, The Scottish Recovery Network
- Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial of Mental Illness Self-management Using Wellness Recovery Action Planning by, Judith A. Cook, Mary Ellen Copeland, Jessica A. Jonikas, Marie M. Hamilton, Lisa A. Razzano, Dennis D. Grey, Carol B. Floyd, Walter B. Hudson, Rachel T. Macfarlane, Tina M. Carter, and Sherry Boyd
WRAP and Recovery Books is the division of AHP’s Human Potential Press that publishes books and materials about WRAP, wellness, and recovery.