We’re collecting personal videos from WRAPers around the world for possible inclusion in a video celebrating WRAP’s 25th anniversary.
The final video will be featured on the WRAP website and on WRAP social media sites. To participate, take a video of yourself (or have someone film you) answering one or more of these questions:
- What does WRAP mean to you?
- What impact has WRAP had on your life?
- What’s your favorite wellness tool? (You can film yourself doing the activity, such as walking, playing with your pet, gardening, meditating, etc.)
If you record in a language other than English, please send a written translation along with your video, or repeat what you said in English on video. The submissions deadline is November 30!
Make it fun and personal—show us your personality!
Follow these steps:
- Record a video of yourself (45 seconds tops) on your smartphone or other recording device.
- At the beginning of your video, please say your name, email address, and phone number so we can contact you. (Names will not be used in the video.) If your video is used, we’ll need to reach out to you to sign a photo release.
- Upload the video to https://www.dropbox.com/request/zHB3WDjrSi48MwwBh4yJ
If you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org